Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's day and more

For Valentine's day I took pictures of Grace with Solomon her cousin to give as Valentine's to our family. Solomon played cupid and Grace was just a beautiful girl in a red dress. It took about an hour of prep for 2 minutes of pictures, the kids have very short attention spans and Solomon was not too sure about his outfit at first. This first picture is of Grace at the park and all she wanted to do was swing. I'm not sure why I like this first picture so much I just do. The big news for this post is I'm pregnant and due August 31st, so today I am 13 weeks. So far this has been a harder pregnancy than Grace was, but I can't say that this pregnancy is very hard compared to other people's experiences. We are very excited to be adding to our little family.






2 comments:

Dani said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It feels like I am in the off season of being pregnant with the nursing gang... you, Brooke, and Jen are all pregnant! I am so excited for you! Grace is adorable, as always. More pictures please!

Katie May said...

Congratulations!!! My second and third pregnancies felt worse because I was chasing little toddlers around! Oi! All my sympathies!

Grace is such a cutie and I can't believe how big she's gotten.